Greatest Election of our Lifetime – it’s happening now!
Your ballot should have arrived – if you are a registered voter.
- Please fill it out and return it ASAP
- Check out our Democratic Candidates here
- Check ballot issues and judges here
- Mail on or before Oct 27 with a single Forever first class stamp
- Drop it in a secure ballot drop box before 7pm on Nov 3
- Visit a nearby VSPC for lost or damaged ballot or any other voting problems.
- Track your ballot here
- Check in with your friends and neighbors – have they voted?
- Does someone you know need help to get their ballot to a drop box?
- Plan your watch party!
If you have not received your ballot and you are an eligible voter
- Remember Colorado is a voter-friendly state – you can register and vote up through Election Day
- Visit your friendly nearby VSPC (Voter Service and Polling Center)
- Call the Jefferson County elections office 303-271-8111
- Ask for help if you need help
We have YARD SIGNS!
- Update – our office is closed now.
Come get them at our office Mon – Fri 10am – 2pm
- Call and we can give you a location where you can pick up yard signs.
- Call 303-237-1359 or email [email protected] for questions.
How to help
- Call likely Dem voters who have not yet voted.
- Nearly half of registered voters did not vote in 2016. We must do all that we can to remedy.
- Sign up here
- Friends, family and neighbors may need help or encouragement.