Biennial Reorganization Meeting
Help determine our leadership going forward for the next two years.
The Democratic Party holds reorganization meetings in odd numbered years. At these meetings, elections are held for all party offices. This includes: Chairs, Vice Chairs, Secretaries, and Treasurers for all districts. In addition, House Districts will elect Captains and representatives to the State Platform Committee and the County Rules Committee. During the county portion of the meeting, elections will be held for the State Central and Executive Committees.
If you are interested in running for any position within the Jefferson County Democratic Party, you must submit a letter of intent by January 27, 2021. Letters of intent should be sent to [email protected]. Questions about any of these positions or anything else about reorg can also be sent to [email protected]. Please mark your calendars with the dates below:
Dates for all Democratic Party Reorganization Meetings:
Jefferson County Democratic Party
- Saturday, February 6, 2021 – 9:00 a.m.
This meeting will include the following meetings:
- County Elections
- State Central Committee (elect bonus members)
- State Executive Committee (elect bonus members)
- HD Meetings – HD22, HD23, HD24, HD25, HD27, HD28, HD29
- SD Meetings – SD16 (elect members to multi-county), SD19, SD20, SD22
- CD Meetings (elect members to multi-county) – CD1, CD2, CD7
- JD1 – (elect members to multi-county)
Multi-County Senate District 16 Meeting
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 – 4:00 p.m.
Multi-County Judicial District 1 Meeting
- Sunday, February 28, 2021 2:00 p.m.
Multi-County Congressional District Meetings (CD1, CD2, CD7)
- Sunday, February 28, 2021 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 7, 2021 times to be announced
Colorado Democratic Party
- Saturday, March 20, 2021 10:00 a.m.
Zoom Link coming soon